Session 10/13Page 6/6: Work plan: Things we will do before the next session
Work plan: Things we will do before the next session
Make a plan for how you can work with:
- Establishing teams and long term “family groups” (if you need to work further with this).
- Design practices that concern the role of the Primary Contact Person. You can write down the tasks of the contact person and hang them in the staff room. You can video Primary Contact person dialogues with children and discuss them at the start of next session.
- Design practices concerning personal identity development and personal space symbols. You can video children’s environment before and after you have made the improvements.
- Make a list of practices you will try to make better and what activities/ time of the day you will do it.
- Plan how you will observe or video record your improvements. Start by observing your normal practice and how the children respond, and your new practices and how the children respond.
- Write down what you have just discussed and decided to do, and who will do it.
If you wish to do some self evaluation you can open and print this small quiz here below. The solutions are written in the bottom of the page, so maybe it´s a good idea to fold the paper or cover the solutions before you start.
Thank you for your interest and good luck with your work until next session!