Session 13/13Page 1/3: Our professional competences from the learning process
Our professional competences from the learning process
Competences to be exercised:
• Making a systematic evaluation of an educational and organizational development
Theme of the session:
In session 13 you will study the outcome of your work with the Fairstart program in five different areas:
• Outcome in your caregiver practices
• Outcome in children’s development and child/ caregiver relations
• Outcome in leader/instructor/staff relations and cooperative competences
• Outcome in relations with the local environment and decision makers
The questions in this session are:
When you compare the starting point of this training with your current status: how did it affect your ability to care for children placed outside home?
Have you created an organization which is more social, more systematic in its way of working, and more able to offer a long term secure base for the children?
Have you encouraged each other to cooperate and discuss freely and to design new models for work?
Aims of the session:
To compare your caregiving status at the start of the Fairstart training with your current status in the above mentioned five areas.