Session 3/13Page 5/5: Work plan: Things we will do before next session
Work plan: Things we will do before the next session
- Activity suggestion until next session: Please pick two practices you want to improve in your daily practice until next session.
- Write down the two improvements of the baby and toddler environment you have decided to work with.
- What should the staff members do differently and be more aware of while they work?
- What practical problems will there be (such as money for painting, modifying or selling beds, replacing smooth sheets with other materials, plans for when radio or TV can be used, getting large mattresses for making a “family group” in the middle of the room, buying or sewing hammocks or getting cradles for babies, etc.).
- Who will be responsible for resolving the practical problems?
- What should we do differently in our values and practices concerning stimulation and physical contact?
- How will we know that we succeeded?
- Who will be responsible for recording the new practice on video or write observations of what you do differently, and how the children respond to the changes?
Thank you for your interest and good luck with your work until next session!