Session 3/15Page 6/6: Work plan: Things to do before the next session
Work plan: Things to do before the next session
Make a plan for how you can work with:
- Please write a plan for how you will work before you start the next session.
- How can you work with patience and containment with the child?
- How can you make daily routines and activities that help the child feel that it is secure and has a predictable world that does not change much from day to day?
- Make a list of practices you will try to do better and at what time of the day you will do it.
- Please plan how you can video record or take notes of some of these activities, so that you can look back at them later, and the child can have them as memories when it grows older.
Thank you for your interest and good luck with your work until next session!