Session 4/15Page 5/5: Work plan: Things to do before the next session
Work plan: Things to do before the next session
- A. Make video recordings of babies or children who react with attachment behaviour when the caregiver leaves.
- B. Make small video recordings of your spouse or another important family friend/relative who behaves as a secure base.
- C. Record how the children respond to the foster parent leaving (clings to him/her or starts exploring, crawling away, etc.).
- How do you make sure that only you, your spouse and your supervisor/instructor see the recordings?
- How do you keep the recordings safely to look at later (for instance on a computer with an access code)?
- After storing all the recordings on one computer, make sure they are erased from the cell phones or cameras you used for recording.
If you wish to do some self evaluation you can open and print this small quiz here below. The solutions are written in the bottom of the page, so maybe it´s a good idea to fold the paper or cover the solutions before you start.
Thank you for your interest and good luck with your work until next session!