Session 5/15Page 5/5 Workplan: Things to do before next session
Workplan: Things to do before next session
- Please pick two practices you want to improve in your daily practice until next session.
- Write down the two improvements of the baby and toddler environment you have decided to work with.
- What should you do differently and be more aware of while working?
- Which practicalities should you be aware of (such as money for painting, modifying or selling beds, replacing plane sheets with other materials, plans for when radio and TV can be used, buying or sewing hammocks or getting cradles for babies, etc.).
- Record the new practices or write down observations of what you do differently, and how the children respond to the changes.
Thank you for your interest and good luck with your work until next session!