Session 6/13Page 5/5: Work plan: Things we will do before the next session
Work plan: Things we will do before the next session
- Please write down the reflections and thoughts you had when reading this. Discuss them in the staff group:
- What separation reactions did we observe in the group of children?
- What reflections did we have about our own losses when we grew up?
- What are the valuable experiences we have from our childhood about getting over loss?
- How can we use them in our work with the children?
- What activities can we make to create an open dialogue with children about loss and how to overcome loss?
- Write a plan for how you will work before you start the next session.
- If you or the child uses mobile or camera video: After storing all the recordings on your computer, make sure they are erased from the mobiles or cameras you used for recording.
Thank you for your interest and good luck with your work until next session!