Sustainability - learning ecological gardeningPage 4/4: Summing up and preparing for future activities
Summing up and preparing for future activities
When you have finished the first activity day with the children, the staff group can evaluate the results. Consider and discuss the following questions:
- What went well?
- How did the children react?
- Did all the children participate in the activities?
- Did they start to become more aware of improving their environment?
- What can we do better next time?
- How can we use what we have learned in our every day life?
- How can we encourage the children to keep thinking and act in a sustainable way?
- What topic can we work with next time?
Write down your thoughts and save them for next activity day.