Sustainability – learning to protect the environmentPage 7/7: Summing up and preparing for future activities at a staff meeting
Summing up and preparing for future activities at a staff meeting
When you have finished the first meeting and performed these activities with the children, the staff group can evaluate the results. Consider and discuss the following questions:
- What went well?
- How did the children react?
- Did all the children participate in the activities?
- Did they start to become more aware of improving their environment?
- What can we do better next time?
- How can we use what we have learned in our every day life?
- How can we encourage the children to keep thinking and act in a sustainable way?
- What topic can we work with next time?
Write down your thoughts and save them for next time.